About the company:
OVHcloud is a global player and Europe’s leading cloud provider operating over 400,000 servers within 33 data centers across four continents. For 20 years, the Group has relied on an integrated model that provides complete control of its value chain: from the design of its servers, to the construction and management of its data centers, including the orchestration of its fiber-optic network. This unique approach allows it to independently cover all the uses of its 1.6 million customers in more than 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers latest generation solutions combining performance, price predictability and total sovereignty over their data to support their growth in complete freedom.
About the role:
As a Startup Development Manager, you will be responsible for owning and executing global Startup program across Asia Pacific and identify startups with potential to create business opportunities. You will monitor their progress and maintain the relationship with them. You will interact with startups and encourage them to join OVHcloud startup program. In this context, you will support the commercial strategy for client startups by taking into account their needs and expectations. You will also ensure that they are satisfied with the products and solutions offered.
Animate the startup network
- Work closely with Startups, Marketing, Sales, and Solution Architects teams across the organization to understand the needs of entrepreneurs and how to help them meet those needs to achieve growth.
- Identify and attend relevant startup events, in order to recruit new start-ups for the program.
- Accelerate the recruitment of start-ups in the Cluster and VCs, incubators in a targeted way.
- Work with the support representatives in your assigned area to ensure on-boarding and scale-up of recruited start-ups
- Identify and develop ways to drive adoption of OVHcloud solutions in recruited start-ups
- Animate the Ecosystem to generate opportunities
- Collect information on startups (news, priorities, strategy, etc.) in order to identify their challenges, constraints and objectives, to support the life of the account
- Establish a relationship of trust with decision-makers (visits, presentations, sharing of market analyses, etc.)
- Feed and guide startups towards potential support structures
- Test the new content with a panel of startups and collect all feedback in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Take into account, in the development of the program, the information reported by startups: malfunctions, dissatisfaction with offers, customer requests, tools, processes, and inform the BUs concerned
- Research and ideate potential solutions to process gaps and hurdles in the startup experience.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the initiatives you are responsible for, including showing operational success and further iterations.
Ensure the follow-up and achievement of business objectives
- Implement customer usage metrics & reporting, with a strong focus on improving customer experience.
- Document, track and develop the commitments of eligible startups in our CRM lead management system
- Work closely with com/marketing teams to conduct campaigns on specific segments of the startup market
- Discuss with startup decision makers to determine their specific purchasing plans and cloud solution decision criteria
- Production of reports on program monitoring and tracking of KPI's
- Recommend to each customer the cloud solutions best suited to their needs
- Monitor opportunities and identify possibilities for additional revenue
At OVHcloud, we encourage you to be daring and take the initiative. Beyond these qualities , we expect you to be proactive and continuously improve of your portfolio.
- Passion for startup technology and ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and startup lifecycle/needs
- Good understanding of OVHcloud's products desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of OpenStack and VMware is a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven experience in entrepreneurship (e. g. startup founder)
- Have domain handling startup accounts in multiple geographic areas
- Worked with startup/ accelerator/ corporate/ VC Firm running, building, and managing the startup community and portfolio companies
- Sense of service ; excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak in public
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!